“Every person in society is of value.”
- Would we have an unstoppable force with which to solve most of our social problems if people pooled their knowledge, skills and energy?
- Is asking for a favour from others easier when you know you will have a chance to pay them back?
- Is it OK to give time back to people when they co-operate and do things for each other?
- Do you feel safer and more secure with people around that you can trust?
- Do you want to widen your circle of friends and acquaintances, increasing the opportunities you have so as to improve the quality of your life?
- Do you want to keep the planet in a good enough state to be of use to future generations?
“Taking turns to be responsible for some of the care and practical support that we all need from time to time.”