Become a part of Timebanking UK
If you want to start a time bank, you’re in the right place! Joining TBUK gives you access to support, guidance, training, timebanking software and a wealth of resources to keep your time bank going strong.
To join Timebanking UK and create your package of support, choose the option that best describes your organisation from the choices on the left. You will be asked to fill in a short form, and a member of TBUK staff will be in touch within three working days. If you’d like to join a time bank, click on ‘individual’ to find the one nearest to you.
Member benefits include:
- A welcome pack and membership certificate (reissued annually)
- Use of the Timebanking UK logo on publicity and documents, to show your affiliation to the UK’s official timebanking organisation
- Inclusion on our ‘find your nearest time bank’ map
- Telephone and email support from the Timebanking UK team
- Access to our Time Online 2 software
- Invitations to Zoom webinars
- Option to buy a range of timebanking leaflets and publications
- Access to our members’ site, containing a wealth of useful information and resources
- Subscription to our Broker Newsletter and access to our exclusive Facebook brokers’ forum
- Opportunity to attend broker training courses
- Regional meetings and training
- Discounted attendance at national Timebanking UK conferences
If you represent a larger organisation – why not discuss a tailored package of support with us? We can offer on–site and bespoke training programmes that will equip you with a clear and structured approach to setting up and developing your time bank or network. Please email email@example.com and tell us a little about your aims and interests. We’ll respond to you within three working days to talk through your options and see what would work best for you and your service users.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Timebanking UK family!